Condor MPL (A) – Multi-Crew Pilot License
For each intake, 15 graduates are accepted into the CAP after successfully attending the assessment centre.
Top training incl. type rating
Your theory and practical courses are tailored precisely to the requirements of the airline.
- Duration: 24 months
- Content meets the legal requirements
- Safety and quality take priority
- Directed at airline operations and work in a two-person cockpit
- Realistic and comprehensive preparation for Condor flight operations
- Including type rating (either for the Airbus A320/A321 or the Boeing B757/B767)
- During the Condor ab initio programme, you will attend courses enabling you to gain an MPL pilot license for Condor as a first officer.
Please submit your complete application documents via www.career.aero.
Do you have any questions and want to find out more about the MPL training? Write us an email to email@example.com or use the contact form.