MCC - Multi Crew Cooperation Training
Be well-prepared for your role as an airline pilot Our course bridges the gap between your training and your future workplace. We will give you the skills needed to become a confident pilot in a cockpit crew.
Even during your MCC training, you will gain vital experience on board a commercial aircraft.
- Crew coordination procedures
- Advanced handling skills
- Leadership and authority
- Personality, attitude and motivation
- Team building
- In preparation for your role as a PF/PNF in realistic conditions
- Video recording plus REPLAY programme for a comprehensive debriefing – where your personal conduct as a PF/PNF and your aviation skills will be constructively analysed
- TRIs and SFIs with many years of airline training experience
- Special additional coaching for human factors and CRM training
Please send us your complete application documents (cover letter and personal statement, CV, most recent school certificate) by email only to email@example.com.
Would you like to find out more about training at TFC? Register now for our next open evening.