ATPL – Airline Transport Pilot License
Secure yourself an opportunity for great things in the future! Our TFC courses take place in accordance with Part-FCL.
The total duration of our basic training programme is 18-24 months. During this time, you will be prepared for a job in the cockpit – theoretically and practically.
- Your training will exceed the minimum requirements.
- The theory content and practical training (simulator and aircraft) are coordinated precisely.
- Modern simulators (FSTDs) will help provide you with flying skills and technical expertise.
- The elements of the MPL (Multi-Crew Pilot License) are also taught in all phases of the training.
Social interaction will play a key role in your everyday professional life in the future. During simulation sessions, you will practise problem-solving as a team, taking responsibility and making decisions.
Theory training consists of at least 750 hours (face-to-face teaching and CBT) and covers the following subjects:
- Air law
- Airframe/systems/power plant
- Mass and balance
- Performance (aeroplane)
- Flight planning and monitoring
- Human performance
- General navigation
- Radio navigation
- Operational procedures
- Principles of flight
- Minimum age: 17 years
- Medical Class 1
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of mathematics, physics and English (provided during an aptitude test at TFC GmbH)
- Declaration regarding pending criminal proceedings in accordance with §24, Part 3, No. 3 and No. 4 of the Luftverkehrszulassungsordnung (German aviation approval regulations)
- Extract from the Fahreignungsregister (FAER – Register of Driver Fitness), from the Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt (Federal Motor Transport Authority) in Flensburg
- Proof of credibility for aeronauts from the aviation security authorities in accordance with § 7, Part 1, No. 4
- of the German Aviation Security Act (LuftSiG) in conjunction with § 4, Part 1 of the LuftSiG
- Certificate of successful participation in a first aid training course
Please send us your complete application documents (cover letter and personal statement, CV and most recent school certificate) by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions and would you like to learn more about the ATPL training? Write us an email to email@example.com or use the contact form.